Why the Israeli tech industry doesn’t hire enough juniors from underrepresented populations, and how we plan to change this.
- The PLACE-IL marketplace provides single-point access to a shared pool of vetted talent containing thousands of trained graduates from under-represented populations and dozens of training programs.
- A great place for the Israeli training ecosystem to meet all tech companies
Growing number of talent training programs
- Smart pre-screening process highlights talent from populations that often don’t pass standard screening.
- Relevant vetted candidates are matched to relevant jobs in tech companies.
Natural screening bias
- The first Israeli cross-company internship program.
- Real experience in a tech work.
No juniors in my backyard
The Place-IL platform empowers Israeli tech companies to effectively hire new talent from underrepresented populations at scale and with minimal risk.
One-stop-shop for Israeli tech companies to reach, screen, and hire talent from underrepresented populations.
The Israeli tech community is working together to cultivate the biggest talent opportunity of our time. The Israeli tech sector supports the non-profit ecosystem in training new talent to meet sector needs.
Join the change!